Security warning on my pandigital novel ereader.

I keep getting a security warning . That states The name of the site does not match the on the certificate. I am unable to clear it. It give me options continue, view certificate, or cancel.

I keep pressing continue thinking it will clear but it doesn't. Good Morning, I have read instruction in gaining connection via my WIFI on my Pandigital Novel. As I been surfing on my browser. I keep getting a security warning .

It give me options continue, view certificate, or cancel. I keep pressing continue thinking it will clear but it doesn't.

Review about: Pandigital Novel Ereader.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Pandigital - THE STUPID SALES AND "FREE" OFFERS ! ! !

I couldn't get through to anyone to talk about MY problem. If I had been a "Pissed Consumer" before, I would be more upset now.

I wan't pissed, just had a question about internal battery/memory.

Probably will just take this frame and throw it out now. {{redacted}}

Reason of review: stupid sales offers.

Pandigital - Sucks

2.3
Usability

I have never had a problem returning anything. Until now I purchased a digital picture frame from Walmart, it didn't have a remote , they won't return it for me.

I've tried contacting your office countless times no response. I need contacted asap or yes I will contact a lawyer and blast your company all over social media . I will let the world know how you treat your customers . My phone number is (304)918-3298 .

This is the 5th approach in reaching you over this matter by web , I've called over twenty times no answer all I get is offers I don't want to listen to recorded offers ten minutes into the phone call and still only recorded offers. Not very good business ethics .

Review about: Digital Pitcher Frame.

Pandigital - I had bad experiance

This is my first time to contect you.

Review about: 2010.

Pandigital - Simple Review #1463085837

Mcminnville, Oregon 0 comments

Got this thing can't get it to work *** thing can't seem to contact them about it. ..Right now so pissed off, I wish they were in arms length right now ***

Pandigital Paper Review from Kansas City, Missouri

Kansas City, Missouri 1 comment
3.8
Usability

I have aPandigital Paper for Zero Ink Printer can't find 4x6 paper now are what's up with that

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pandigital. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pandigital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pandigital pandigital paper for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Mamie

I also have a PanDigital printer and cannot fine 4x5 inkless printer paper. The printer was great but I have had to printer less than one year and now no paper.

Everywhere I go they say out of stock and one place says discontinued. Does anyone know where to get the paper

glmwhite@outlook.com

Pandigital - Disappointed

Alexandria, Virginia 0 comments
2.3
Style and Design

Product was advertised as able to scan photos at 300, 600 and 1200 dpi. You can scan 300 and 600 through the autofeeder, but 1200 has to be hand scanned and the scanner has to be out of the cradle (and that wipes the battery out) after 2 or 3 scans.

Really? You can't select "1200" as one of your options?

This was a QVC purchase that is non-returnable as I've had it for awhile before I tried using it. I was very disappointed to see the quality of the photos at 600 dpi.

The color is distorted, and they don't remotely look like the original photos.

The photos are streaky and the colors are way off.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of pandigital personal scanner from Pandigital. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Pandigital to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pandigital for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Pandigital 6" ereader does not work

Shepherdsville, Kentucky 0 comments

I have tried registering it and I can't because web says that Pandigital no longer exist. You cant do anything on it.

I cant pull up the web, I cant down load books. It will let me go to barnes and Noble but I cant down load. So what am I suppose to do with this now piece of junk?

I got this for my daughter going to college but she never used it so I took it back and have been aggravated trying to get it to work. I cant even return or trade in the dang thing to get money back because we have had it over a year.

Michelle49 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pandigital. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Pandigital to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pandigital pandigital novel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Pandigital - Simple Review #1425154417

Youngsville, Louisiana 0 comments
2.0

I cannot download nothig at all.I have reset,erased sd/card,This pandigital tablet has no customer support.

Review about: Pandigital Tablet.

Pandigital - Charger connection broken

Cayey, Cayey 0 comments

No sooner the store warranty expired,The charger connection broke I've tried getting through to customer service and sending e-mails before they suddenly went out of business. It is nothing more than a paper weight.

It was my very first tablet and I feel they took advantage of so many people from the reviews I've read. I think overall walmart should be ashamed to selling a product that they can't back up they have to have known was going out of business.

This was a Christmas gift and I was really excited for the couple of months it actually worked. It is in perfect condition due to the fact that I purchased a protective sleve I feel they should make things right!

Review about: Broken Tablet Charger.