This is a looooonnnnnggg story, so I will shorten it as best I can:
I purchased a Pandigital Novel eReader on 10/31/11. I was very happy with it until, in mid-January, it quit working entirely. It wouldn't even power on! I called tech support and they eventually decided they would replace it. That's when all the trouble started. They wanted me to ship the defective unit to them (at my expense), and then, once they received it, it would take 3-5 weeks for me to receive a replacement! Are you kidding me? I've never dealt with any company the did that! After fighting with them for a week or so and not getting anywhere, I shipped it back to them. They received it on January 30th. I began calling them every day that entire week and they kept telling me they hadn't received it (and yet I had confirmation that they had). I asked to speak to a supervisor each time and was told I would receive a call back: I NEVER did! Finally spoke to a supervisor on 2/8/12! They "found" my unit on 2/10/12, but I was told on 2/13/12 that it would be 3-6 weeks BEFORE I would receive my replacement (even though I've already waited twice that amount of time). Was told there was "nothing they could do".
In short: do not EVER buy a Pandigital product! I know I won't.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Novel 7 Ereader
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Should you buy a computer from Ibuypower.com, make your own decision read the below. Bought on 2/24/2016 returned on 03/18/2016, 23 days from their door back to their door ...."
- "Ive ordered JXD S5100 game tablet (device) for my son on 20th november 2012. I received package begin January 2013. After opening and examining device, i figured there is no..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "When my husband booked the Comfort Inn hotel stay this website represented itself as the hotel. Meanwhile, we were charged $129+ more than the actual hotel rate. ..."
- "Ordered 1x for Christmas present.Two came and probably won't fit a 32a cup.return for exchange and was billed again in April exchange not received.largest size 3x still not fitting .wear..."
- "Our initial post must have ran-out-- even though I provided an update to Pissed.com. Deckmasters returned to the job (a few days, one hour here and one..."