This is a looooonnnnnggg story, so I will shorten it as best I can:
I purchased a Pandigital Novel eReader on 10/31/11. I was very happy with it until, in mid-January, it quit working entirely. It wouldn't even power on! I called tech support and they eventually decided they would replace it. That's when all the trouble started. They wanted me to ship the defective unit to them (at my expense), and then, once they received it, it would take 3-5 weeks for me to receive a replacement! Are you kidding me? I've never dealt with any company the did that! After fighting with them for a week or so and not getting anywhere, I shipped it back to them. They received it on January 30th. I began calling them every day that entire week and they kept telling me they hadn't received it (and yet I had confirmation that they had). I asked to speak to a supervisor each time and was told I would receive a call back: I NEVER did! Finally spoke to a supervisor on 2/8/12! They "found" my unit on 2/10/12, but I was told on 2/13/12 that it would be 3-6 weeks BEFORE I would receive my replacement (even though I've already waited twice that amount of time). Was told there was "nothing they could do".
In short: do not EVER buy a Pandigital product! I know I won't.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Novel 7 Ereader
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- " May 20, 2013, 8:36 a.m. EDT MyMedicalRecords Files Patent Infringement Complaint Against Jardogs, a Subsidiary of Allscripts LOS ANGELES, CA, May 20, 2013 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- MyMedicalRecords, Inc...."
- "ALLSCRIPTS COMPANY IS VERY EVIL THEY ARE DOING DAMAGE TO CONSUMERS LEFT AND RIGHT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS . PLAYING WITH PEOPLES LIFE , HEALTH, AND CHARECTER, THEY HAVE KILLED..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."